Book Title: The K&W Guide to Colleges for Students with Learning Differences, 12th Edition: 350 Schools with Programs or Services for Students with ADHD or Learning Disabilities (College Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksFind the Right School for Your Specific Needs.
Hundreds of thousands of students with learning differences head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best. This indispensable resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
• 350 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and support at each school
• Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college
• Services available to learning-disabled students at each college: tutors, note-takers, oral exams, extended test time, and more
• Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
• Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs
• Comprehensive lists of supportive services
The 12th edition of the K&W Guide
also includes a Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for another 1,000 schools, as well as an addendum with other transition options for students who may not be college-bound, but who want to continue to pursue independent living skills and education beyond high school.