Book Title: The Elements of Pizza: Unlocking the Secrets to World-Class Pies at Home
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Author: Ken Forkish
In this highly anticipated cookbook, Ken Forkish—owner of the beloved restaurant Ken’s Artisan Pizza in Portland, Oregon; the James Beard and IACP Award-winning author of Flour Water Salt Yeast; and one of the most trusted baking authorities in the country—proves that amazing pizza is within reach of any home cook. The Elements of Pizza
- Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza
- The Pizza Bible: The World's Favorite Pizza Styles, from Neapolitan, Deep-Dish, Wood-Fired, Sicilian, Calzones and Focaccia to New York, New Haven, Detroit, and more
- Antimo Caputo 00 Pizzeria Flour (Blue) 5 Lb Repack
- American Weigh Scales ACP-200 Digital Pocket Scale, 200 by 0.01 G
- The Essential Wood Fired Pizza Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques From My Wood Fired Oven
- Baking with Steel: The Revolutionary New Approach to Perfect Pizza, Bread, and More
- Saf Instant Yeast, 1 Pound Pouch
- Cambro Round 6-Quart Storage Container, Clear
- Cambro RFS6PPSW2190 6-Quart Round Food-Storage Container with Lid, Set of 2
- Cambro Camwear RFSCWC6135 Pack of 1 Round Covers for 6 & 8 Quart Container
breaks down each step of the pizza-making process, from choosing a dough to shaping your pie to selecting cheeses and toppings that will work for your home kitchen setup. Forkish offers more than a dozen different dough recipes—same-day “Saturday doughs” that you can make in the morning to bake pizza that night, levain doughs made from a naturally fermented yeast starter, and even gluten-free dough—each of which results in the best, most texturally sublime crust you’ve ever made at home.
His clear, expert instructions will have you shaping pies and loading a pizza peel with the confidence of a professional pizzaiolo. And his innovative, seasonal topping ideas will surprise and delight any pizza lover—and inspire you to create your own signature pies, just the way you like them.